The Project Manager is responsible for managing projects from development through project completion by working with internal teams. They will be responsible for making sure projects are completed within time allotted, scope, budget, and user acceptance. This role reports to senior staff.
- Leads projects from initial requirements definition through to deployment and completion with supervision. Identifies project schedule, budget estimation, project implementation plan including risk mitigation.
- Defines resources, project deliverables, and milestones for project.
- Works with internal project teams, reviews project reports, identifies and addresses project issues by facilitating decision making within the project team, ensuring the project stays within the defined objectives in terms of time, scope, budget, etc.
- Reports on project status and other important aspects to team members and senior staff.
- Maintaining adequate technical and project documentation.
- Assists in managing client IT and third-party vendors by communicating expectations, providing feedback, and managing conflicts impacting the project.
- Assists account staff in identifying new business opportunities and the development of strategy and RFPs.
- Supports senior staff as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- 3 years of relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Understanding of cyber security best practices.
- Understanding of PCI, NIST, ISO, and other security frameworks.
- Ability to effectively communicate (verbally and in writing) technical aspects to people with various backgrounds and management levels.
- Strong work ethic, professional attitude, and a desire to excel.
- Proficiency with MS Project and MS Office suite.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please fill out the form below and submit your resume.