- Develop, test, document and implement integration solutions using Java, Oracle SQL and PLSQL.
- Responsible for managing database rollouts in Development and QA environments and packaging rollouts to publish to UAT and Production.
- Work with a team to support regression testing, close defects, and troubleshoot production issues. Run production jobs as needed to remediate data issues.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with architects, engineers, QA, DBAs, and Business Managers to solve complex problems spanning their respective areas.
- Collect and document user requirements.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field is required.
- 0-2 year’s relevant experience is required.
- Good Knowledge of Oracle SQL and PLSQL.
- Good Knowledge in Linux Java, J2EE, Oracle SQL and PLSQL.
- Shows a strong attention to development detail, produces high-quality code.
- Knowledge of the standard concepts, practices, and procedures with strong attention to detail regarding the application of changes to mission critical systems.
If you would like to apply for this position, please fill out the form below and submit your resume.