TruShield is seeking a Project Manager who will plan, manage and deliver distinct projects through all phases. The PM will provide leadership, direction and coaching to teams(s) while partnering with business and executive stakeholders within a single or across multiple Lines of Business.
- You will achieve operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- You will meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Must have experience developing budgets
- Must have Management Proficiency with projects having a high degree of technology complexity
- Must have experience with Process Improvement, Tracking Budget Expenses, Planning, and Performance Management.
- Must have experience working with all levels of stakeholders, including C-level executives.
SPECIFIC PROJECT EXPERIENCE (DESIRED)
- Cyber Security Projects
- Infrastructure / Platform Project
- Business Process
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS, EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS (DESIRED)
- Bachelor’s Degree in I/T, or other related field
- PMP Certification
- 2-4 years Project Manager experience
Job Type: Full-time
Please fill out the form below and submit your resume to apply for this position:[gravityform id=”27″ title=”true” description=”false”]