The HR Specialist will be responsible for benefit administration and recruitment. Normal duties include employee engagement, employee relations, change management, hiring/staffing, performance management, and community relations.
- Conduct recruitment.
- Conduct new manager hire orientation, face-to-face, for all local managers hired.
- Provide oversight and support for employee relations, training delivery, data gathering and documentation, etc.
- Manage and respond to all unemployment claims, coordinate telephonic and in-person hearings when needed, and ensure supporting documentation is submitted.
- Assist in planning and execution of local sourcing events.
- Prepare and oversee final recommendations for wage changes at the local level, including communication and execution of wage and benefits changes.
- Coach and support line managers in driving business and creating greater organizational health.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of HR experience.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and presentation software.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication, and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Human Resources policies and procedures and effective at the daily application of them.
- Be able to facilitate/mediate in meetings where emotions may be high.
- Possess sound judgement and the ability to listen.
- Be able to assess problems and arrive at good, logical conclusions that achieve an appropriate balance between sound HR practices and overall business needs.
- Must be credible, professional, and well-respected.
- Must be able to work effectively and efficiently in a matrix management environment.
If you are interested in applying to this position, please fill out the form below and submit your resume.