TruShield is seeking a Business Development Representative to join our growing sales team. We are looking for an energetic individual to generate qualified leads and set meetings for the sales team to close. Success in this role requires a hunter-mentality, as significant time will be spent on the phone cultivating prospects, following up on leads generated from marketing programs, as well as independent prospecting and other lead generation strategies. Success will be measured by the number of qualified appointments set up that result in sales opportunities and ultimately, new deals.
- Generate 50+ calls per day.
- Qualify and vet all leads as appropriate.
- Prospect, qualify, and schedule appointments.
- Document all activities and notes in Salesforce.
- Provide support to the sales team on various issues ranging from order resolution, quoting, best practices, or working with other departments for responses.
- Collaborate with marketing, partners, and the respective sales teams.
- Proactively identify process inefficiencies and streamline or automate them.
- Conduct effective product demonstrations both remotely and in-person.
- BS or BA degree and a minimum of 1 year business experience in sales is preferred. Recent college graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience successfully managing multiple priorities simultaneously, maintaining a high-volume pace with the ability to “switch gears” quickly as the prospecting conversation warrants.
- Over-the-top motivation and creativity to successfully reach prospects and create conversations.
- Comfort recording everything into our CRM system – Salesforce.
- Professional persistence and the ability to “think on your feet” and make a compelling introduction.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please fill out the form below and submit your resume.[gravityform id=”17″ title=”false” description=”false”]